Open to the public on selected days throughout the year.
Gatton Park is a private estate owned by the Royal Alexandra and Albert School. Open Days are on the first Sunday of the month from February to October 1-5pm. In addition, we have a programme of special events, workshops and children’s activities. See the Gatton Park events leaflet or our What’s on section for a full list of dates.
The National Trust own part of the Gatton estate. ‘Gatton Park in our Past and Present’ walk is open all year round.
The Gatton Trust is a registered charity. All proceeds from Open Days and events go towards restoration of our historic park and gardens.
Open Day admission prices
- Adults: £5 (£6 with Gift Aid donation)
- Under 18s: Free
- We accept 2-for-1 Gardens to Visit Card from BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine
Gift Aid Admission:
- Amount paid by visitor: £6
- Tax refunded from Government: £1.50
- Total received by Gatton Trust: £7.50
- Amount paid by visitor: £5
- Tax refunded from Government: £0
- Total received by Gatton Trust: £5